Sunday 5 December 2010

Whole Wheat Waffles

Whole Wheat Waffles

Ok, i try my hardest to eat 100% WW product. and i don't mean whole wheat bread that says "Enriched" whole wheat flour as an ingredient. NOT the same! still bleached, stripped out flour. ANYWAY, I LOVE these waffles. they are so good. and i use Sugar Free Smuckers Syrup on them. OMG, HEAVENLY breakfast! and my son LOVES them too!

2 1/4cup WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR
2 1/4cup Milk
1/4 cup oil
2 eggs
4 teaspoon baking powder
1Tbsp Sugar (I use splenda! and sometimes a little more then a tbsp.)
Cinnamon to taste (i use a LOT!)

Mix and poor appx 1/2 cup into a hot belgium waffle iron. I spray them w/ I can't believe it's not butter and then add some SF syrup. only takes one to fill me up! and HEALTHY! ENJOY breakfast again!

(Originally posted by Ruby)

No comments:

Post a Comment